Chrysler New Zealand PTY LTD (CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE)
In consideration of you viewing this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Chrysler New Zealand Pty Ltd (“CNZ”) respects privacy and personal information. Where CNZ deals with your personal information, being a New Zealand company CNZ is governed by and complies with the National Privacy Principles which are found in Schedule 3 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (as amended from time to time). CNZ collects and uses your information to provide information relating to our products and services that is relevant to your interests.
Information Collection and Use
- CNZ collects personal information on this website for purposes that are made clear on the page on which the information is collected, such as when you request to be sent information.
- CNZ does not collect and process any personal information unless the information is considered necessary for the effective functioning or activities of our business.
- Generally, CNZ only processes personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected, unless required or authorised by or under law or if the individual concerned has consented to the intended use. CNZ destroys or permanently de-identifies personal information that is no longer needed.
- CNZ does not collect and/or process any personal or sensitive information against the express wishes of an individual, unless CNZ is required by law to do so.
- You have the right to remain anonymous when entering into transactions with CNZ, unless such anonymity would be considered unlawful or impracticable.
- CNZ does not use or pass onto others any personal information without the consent of the individual(s) concerned unless required by law. Nevertheless, CNZ’s third party service providers may occasionally have access to the personal information held by CNZ under conditions of confidentiality.
- CNZ takes steps to ensure that personal information is kept safe from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- CNZ will not transfer personal information to a foreign country unless such a transfer is allowed by law.
- This website, and any other Chrysler Group websites, are not directed at children. If you are under 18 or otherwise would be required to have parent or guardian consent to share information with CNZ, you should not send any information about yourself to CNZ. If a person under 18 submits information through any part of a Chrysler website, and CNZ learns the person submitting the information is a child, CNZ will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because CNZ does not knowingly collect any personal information from persons under 18, CNZ does not use or disclose such information to third parties.
Web site privacy practices
- CNZ sometimes uses cookie technology on this site in order to provide information and services to website visitors. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes and are a necessary part of facilitating online transactions. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. Cookies are useful to estimate our number of users and determine overall traffic patterns through our website.
Other Information Uses and Disclosure
- CNZ may use information relating to your visit to our website, or information you provide to us, for market research purposes in order to continually improve the product and service that CNZ delivers to you.
- On occasions, CNZ may form relationships with other organisations, designed to bring you special offers or competitions, relevant to your preferences. CNZ only deals with parties that demonstrate the same level of commitment to your privacy as CNZ does, and can assure complete compliance with all New Zealand privacy laws.
Any information disclosed in public areas of a CNZ website or application or other website (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) will become public information. CNZ cannot control the use of information disclosed in public forums, such as forums, bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, and networking functions of mobile-device applications. You should exercise caution when disclosing information in these public areas, especially your location-data, and be careful how you disclose your personal information. Content posted in public areas of CNZ websites or applications, including advice and opinions, represent the views and is the responsibility of those who post the content. CNZ does not necessarily endorse, support, verify, or agree with the content posted and reserves the right to remove comments that CNZ considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate.
At all times, CNZ strives to ensure your personal information is treated confidentially, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you believe your personal information has been handled in a way that does not comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), or if you wish to access information that CNZ holds about you, please contact us. For security reasons, we require that requests for personal information are provided in writing. CNZ will endeavour to provide you with this access unless CNZ is required or authorised to refuse such access by the laws of New Zealand. All such enquiries should be directed to:
Chief Security Officer
Chrysler New Zealand Pty Ltd
PO BOX 4145, Dandenong South VICTORIA 3164
The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on this CNZ website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection laws in New Zealand and other countries, including but not limited to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and through international treaties. Apart from any use that is permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) all rights are reserved. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other Internet sites. Some CNZ sites also contain images that are subject to the copyright rights of third party providers.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
CNZ respects the intellectual property rights of others. Materials may be posted and made available on this Website by third parties not within our control. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on the website and to terminate the accounts of third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
If you believe that any material on the website infringes your copyright, you should provide us with written notice that, at a minimum, contains the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works found on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works found on the website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated copyright agent as follows:
Chrysler Group LLC
Office of the General Counsel
1000 Chrysler Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326 U.S.A.
This site includes registered trade marks, trade marks which are the subject of pending applications and trade marks which are otherwise protected by law. Unless otherwise indicated, all trade marks displayed on this CNZ website are subject to the trade mark rights of Chrysler Group LLC. These include each of Chrysler Group LLC's primary brands and products (Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Plymouth, Mopar and Chrysler Financial), and the model name plates, corporate logos and emblems of Chrysler Group LLC.
Some of the product information illustrations and images contained on this site may have been prepared for generic use on sites that are maintained in different countries around the world. Consequently, some of the information and/or accessories may not be available in some countries or may, in order to satisfy local market demand or regulatory controls, only be available in different specifications or configurations. If you are interested in any vehicle model, paint, option or accessory shown on this site and are unsure of its availability or specification in your locality, you should contact CNZ or your local authorised Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer for the relevant product or brand, including information of current details and options available in your locality.
All prices specified are, unless otherwise specified, recommended maximum driveaway prices, inclusive of all government charges and dealer delivery costs. Prices are current at the time of publication and are subject to change at any time and from time to time without notice.
No Warranties or Representations
The information that is contained on this site is for preliminary and general purposes only. CNZ may at any time and from time to time at its full and complete discretion make any changes to the information that is contained in this site. This information is provided by CNZ "as is" and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. As such, no reliance whatsoever should be placed on the information that is contained in this site as being accurate, complete and up to date. CNZ is not responsible for and will not accept responsibility for any cost, damage, expense or loss (whether direct or indirect) that is or may be incurred as a result of any possible error, misrepresentation and or omission that is, was, or may be contained in this site at any time and from time to time.
CNZ has sought to achieve an innovative and informative site. We hope that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, you also need to understand that the Chrysler Group must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby on notice that neither this site, nor any material contained therein shall in any way grant or be taken to grant any person a licence to the Chrysler Group's intellectual property.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other Internet sites that are owned by third parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate either express or implied endorsement by CNZ of the products or services that are provided by that Internet site. When accessing third party Internet sites and using those products and services you agree and undertake to do so at your own risk as CNZ is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies for these other websites, as they may differ from ours. These terms and conditions apply solely to personal information collected by CNZ on its websites.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, CNZ cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CNZ and you do so at your own risk. Once CNZ receives your transmission, CNZ makes reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. CNZ uses secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. If CNZ learns of a security system’s breach, CNZ may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this website or providing personal information to CNZ, you agree that CNZ can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this website. CNZ may send an email to you at the email address you have provided to CNZ if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.